- Golden Fleece secured agreements for 5,000 m2 with electricity price of $ 0.053 per kwh with two tax free zones: Poti Free Industrial Zone (GPS location) and Tbilisi Free Industrial Zone (GPS location).
- Golden Fleece datacenters will use different types of equipment for mining cryptocurrencies.
- Ethereum and other GPU compatible equipment will occupy majority share in the datacentre facility. Small amount of ASIC miners will be installed.
- Golden Fleece already implemented pilot mining datacentre project in Telavi. Mining farm uses MSI RX580 and Asus P106 GPU mining rigs.
- During II stage of ICO Golden Fleece will open showroom (mining farm) in Tbilisi for any interested parties to visit.
15.08.2017 — 30.09.2017
Tokens will be publicly sold in 3 stages: - Pre-ICO sale: Jul 14-30: 1 million GFL; - ICO 1st stage: Aug 15-30: 30 million GFL; - ICO 2nd stage: Sep15-30: 40 million GFL. 100,000,000 unique Golden Fleece tokens issued on waves platform, no mining or further issuance available 1 Golden Fleece token represents 1 share in a company with nominal value $1. We are selling 70 ml tokens in 2 rounds $0.8 and $0.9
1 million GFL is allocated for the bounty campaign.
BTC, ETH, WAVES, USD, EUR AND GEL
Profit distribution will be based on the token repurchase. After datacenter will be operational, the company will allocate half of its mining profit to repurchase token with market price (2-5% of tokens monthly). Repurchased tokens will be destroyed. Other half of the profit will be used for further increasing datacenter capacity and possibly building the backup datacenter in other country.