- Decentralised trust and reputation working together with payment processing for global commerce: together with payment all the information needed to enable a trustful relationship between the buyer and the merchant are recorded (such as warranty). Smart Contract, automatically adjusts each party’s trust rating depending on their actions: file/solve claim, rate, write a review, make a purchase.
- Payment processing to accept Ethereum based currencies and exchange them to fiat automatically or upon request.
- In-built loyalty program which gives clients a 0.2% of every purchase in
30.08.2017 — 30.09.2017
15% of tokens generated for loyalty program
8% of tokens of tokens generated to bounty, partners, advisors and marketing
62% of tokens generated to Crowdsale participants
15% of tokens generated to Monetha team. Automatically locked for 12 months by smart contract.
Minimal goal is EUR 700.000. If the Crowdsale campaign does not reach its minimal capital goal of EUR 700.000 all funds will be returned automatically to the MTH holders by the Ethereum smart contract.
Token Creation has a hard cap: upon achieving this cap, token creation will
stop and no further contributions will be accepted. The hard cap amount will
No minimal amount of investment.
● 1st price batch until the soft cap of EUR 7m is reached: 1 ETH = 2400 MTH
● 2rd price batch after the soft cap and until the hard cap is reached: 1 ETH = 2000 MTH.
No escrow as ICO will be facilitated using smart contracts.
Monetha will charge a 1.5% transaction fee from merchants. Of that, 0.5% will go to a smart contract for Monetha token holders and other 1% will go to the company as revenues.