- Voting with your tokens, being able to have remaining ETH refunded
- Send humanitarian aid with tokens
- Founders don't have access to funds unless token holders approve
- Founder tokens only release 5% per quarter
- Foundation (Stichting), non-profit organization
- 40% of balance surplus will go to a token buy back program
Giveth.io , tribetoken
01.09.2017 — 01.10.2017
The initial coin offering represents 65% of all karmo tokens. The founders of the foundation, receive a total of 25% of all Karmo tokens. These tokens vest 5% (relative to the total value) per quarter, fully vesting after a period of 5 years. A fund of 5% of all Karmo tokens is kept available for future staff and partnerships. There is 2.5% available for the advisory board. There is 2.5% available for bug/translation/other bounties.
1 ETH = 26.000 KRM (Karmo) We have a target of 20.000 ETH and a hard cap of 100.000 ETH Having more funds will speed up the process of the platform being launched.
1.5% bug bounty 1% translation bounty